TRAINING & PLACEMENT
email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Training and placement activities are organized throughout the year under the guidance of placement officer.
Our placement In-charge is a proactive, dedicated and self driven person having 15 years of Industrial and Academic experience. A quick learner having great inter- personal and communication skills. she has a responsible approach towards any task assigned. As a placement In-charge, she builds and maintains relationships with students to discover skills and preferences, liaising with students and employer during placement and negotiating the terms of placements with providers.
ROLE IN PLACEMENTS
- Invite companies to University Campus for recruitment.
- Recognize the core competencies of students.
- Co-operate the process of Training & Placement department.
- Provide current market-related information to students.
- To provide training and mock interviews as per companies demand.
Take a tour of the placement status